The term “Blepharoplasty” is used for surgery to improve the appearance of the upper and/or lower eyelids. As Dr. Mehta has increasingly focused his surgical practice on nasal surgery, he no longer performs this procedure. That said, we do work closely with a number of colleagues in the San Francisco Bay Area who specialize in blepharoplasty and can provide natural-appearing and precise results. We would be happy to refer you to surgeons with whom we work closely!
Dr. Mehta and staff do offer a number of in-office treatments for rejuvenating the eyes without surgery. These include:
- Neuromodulators (Botox/Dysport) to lift the eyebrows and make the upper eyelids less heavy.
- Restylane to fill the tear troughs (under eye hollows)
- Ultherapy (nonsurgical skin and muscle tightening of the forehead to lift the eyebrows and make the upper lids less heavy
- Halo laser (in-office laser skin resurfacing: fine lines, brown spots, etc.)
- Broadband Light (BBL, for brown spots, redness, tiny blood vessels)
- Skin care products
Contact us any time to schedule your consultation with Dr. Mehta or our Aesthetic Nurse, Shannon, to find out if you are a candidate for any of the above treatments. We look forward to seeing you!